CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wishlist

10/28/10 Since pretty much nobody reads my blog because, well let's face it, I only post about twice per year, this is mostly for my own reference. This will be a work in progress, I'll edit and update it regularly.

11/13/10 I keep adding stuff. Most of it is making this into more of a dream list than anything that someone could actually shop for me off of, but it's fun to finally keep track of all the stuff I've always wanted.




GEAR:
MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoe in 25". I also like the 22" Lighting Flash with tails for hiking or running.
Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour probe



Black Diamond Deploy 3 snow shovel


Snow Pants:
I WANT THESE!




























I would also like a nice watch.
Here are some from Suunto

The Suunto Core has an altimiter, barometer, compass,
depth-meter, and more.

The Suunto X10 has the Altimter, Barometer, compass, plus GPS in case you get lost. And it comes with trek mapping software- the Rolls Royce of wrist-top computers.

The Nixon Delta II SS/PU has an Alti, Compass, and ride log for snowboarding.
It's not as techy as the Suuntos, but it's a little bit more affordable.



Nemo Equipment, Inc. "Losi" 2 person tent
Various Snowboarding gloves.
All Mountain glove- the general purpose, must have, all conditions snow glove.
Here's another one, from Marmot.
Lobster style I would really like a pair of these, or these, or these... see if they'll keep my
fingers warmer on cold days.
Tech Gloves (less insulation, technical fit, more dexterity). ooooooh, Black Diamond.
Pipe Gloves (Nil insulation, high dexterity, for warm days and park runs with lots of hiking up)
Mitts Or, these from Black Diamond are my faves for the snotty, brutally cold days.

TOYS:
R/C Helicopter (a cheap one would be fine, that way I don' care if I crash it)
Look here. 3 channel are the beginner models and the mini/micro size are the ones that fit on your hand and only fly indoors. I like this one for a micro, and this one for a mini. Or this for the big 3chan size. If we're gonna go big though, This big Green one is 4 channel and I really like it... ;) ;)

Airsoft Tank. This would just be fun to have.



VEHICLES:
2005-2006 Subaru Impreza STI

88-91 BMW 325 iX, just because

2001-2003 Lexus AS 300 SportCross AWD Wagon

A snowcat. This old company, Snow Trac, used to make them with the aircooled VW motors.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got this all down. Now when you have some extra cash and want to buy something, you won't just go buy the first cool thing you find at ONB. Plus, now I can figure out what to get you for Christmas... if we can afford it...