CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Second Chance For A First Impression

I've been meaning to get this site up and running so I can use the link as a general re-direct for any and all other personal sites I'm running, including: Facebook, MySpace, DeviantArt, YouTube, and whatever else you can think of. My purpose is in the fact that blogger seems less likely to be aggressive in marketing questionable websites/material in their banner ads. I like that, because it's one less hassle for me to worry about.
That being said- my plans for 'From The Ashes' include taking on the duties of being an outlet and sounding-board for me and my thoughts on various subjects, events, opportunities, and emotions. It will be, in essence, my attempt at a second chance to make a first impression to anyone re-directed here from one of those other sites.
Thanks for looking me up.

~Oceanmemories

0 comments: